A busy year as Ambassador..
I was crowned 2007 Tunarama Ambassador and have had a very eventful year, undertaking a variety of activities during my 12 month reign as Ambassador.
During the year I have been invited to attend and speak at the following functions:
1. Pt Neil Southern Easton School
2. Heartbeat, Probus, Plant Group, Art Group, Be Frienders Club, Pioneers Group, History Group and APEX Club
3. SEA SA Regional Tourism Conference
I have also given many radio interviews and represented Tunarama at the Ceduna Oysterfest, Port Lincoln Show and the 50th Mardi Gras in Loxton.
In 2008 I am assisting on the Tunarama Board of Management and guiding this year’s Quest Entrants with their speech presentations. Public Speaking is one of the most important skills that we all gain during our year as entrants.
Just recently I have assisted with the Meals on Wheels volunteers delivery across Port Lincoln on National Meals on Wheels Day.
Entrants for 2007
- Cheryl Thompson – Miss ANZ Bank
- Jenna Blayney – Miss Southern Australian Seafood
- Kimberley Blies – Miss Westpac Bank
- Rebecca Miller – Miss Kym Woolford Carpet Choice